Escape with me to the wonderful land of Italia, and rediscover the “Art of Vacation” for yourself! Visit the website here, and if you buy the book, I truly hope you enjoy it! Please leave a comment and tell me what you liked (or hated, I guess, but, well, never mind).
- RT @RobinSharma: The hours that ordinary people waste, extraordinary people leverage. 8 hours ago
- One measure of character is the ability to bounce back with vigor after defeat. 8 hours ago
- None of us need fear the scoreboard. Instead, we should embrace it as the pressure cooker of our personal improvement. 9 hours ago
- RT @timslifelead: "Change is meant to be a struggle. If we don't struggle, we aren't actually changing" @danhawkinsteam #leadership #amilli… 9 hours ago
- Never conform to please the critics, instead, perform to thrill your fans. 10 hours ago
Connect with Chris on LinkedIn
Connect with Chris on Instagram